Argus X Kit
It's big, beautiful and unbreakable: the VooPoo Argus X Pod Mod Kit!
The Argus X accepts a single 18650 battery |NOT INCLUDED| with a 4.5ml capacity PnP Pod and up to 80w of output wattage. As with the rest of the Argus line, this one's got plenty tough leather or PCTG backing and an even tougher zinc alloy shell to keep it safe on the go anywhere.
The Argus X is completely and fully compatible with the range of PnP coils, well known for being absolute guardians of flavour and long lifespans. Down below the pod is your airflow slot, and you can easily adjust your flow by rotating the pod above to your liking.
Just as with the usual PnP Pods, each one is filled from the bottom by a silicone suction valve to avoid any messiness. To change coils over is just a simple plug and pull in and out whenever you need!
The X also brings along a very cool anti-drop cover for the pod, just in case you would somehow manage to crack these already tough PCTG pods.
- Dimensions: 128 x 35 x 30.5mm
- Materials: zinc alloy shell, leather / PCTG backing
- Battery: 1 x 18650 (not included)
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Wattage Range: 5 - 80w
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3ohm
- Voltage Output: 3.2 - 4.2V
- PnP-VM6 Mesh 0.15ohm - 60-80w
- PnP-VM1 Mesh 0.3ohm - 32-40w
- Compatible with ALL PnP Coils plus both MTL and Regular PnP Pods
- New leather backed designs for ultimate hand feel and comfort
- Pod encased at the base to avoid damage from accidental drops
- Newest Gene.TT chipset with fantastic performance and efficiency
- Infinite Airflow adjustment under pod for the perfect intake
- Bottom filled, plug pull coil replacement pod
What's in the box:
- 1 x Voopoo Argus X Pod Mod Starter Kit w/ Regular PnP Pod pre-installed
- 1 x PnP-VM6 Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 x PnP-VM1 Mesh 0.3ohm Coil
- 1 x Micro USB
- User Manual
Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.