Smok V8 Baby Tank
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Set
A Triple Coil Cloud Machine - THIS FULL SET only black in stock
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Set is TFV8 Baby, with about 2/3 size of TFV8, adopts new Turbo engines - V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core, V8 Baby-T8 Octuple core and optional V8 Baby RBA. Meanwhile, its airflow system: the bottom pair air-slots, the air chamber, the drip tip, are re-designed after precise calculations and optimizations. All those efforts ensure that TFV8 Baby is another Cloud Beast - a Baby Beast. TFV8 baby is the best choice for mini tank fans.
3ml mini size
New Turbo engine coils
Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip
Adjustable airflow system
Top refill system
Please note the standard TFV8 coils are NOT compatible with this tank.
Size: 22 x 53mm
- V8 baby-Q2 dual core - 0.4ohm (40 - 80W/Best: 55 - 65W);
- V8 Baby-T8 Octuple core - 0.15ohm (50 - 110W/ best: 60 - 80W)
What's in the box SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Set:
1 x TFV8 Baby Tank
1 x V8 Baby-Q2 core (0.4ohm dual coils)(Pre-installed)
1 x V8 Baby-T8 core (0.15ohm octuple coils)
1 x Replacement Glass tube
1 x User manual
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.