Vaporesso GEN Kit
POWER ISN'T JUST FOR THE PROS
The Vaporesso Gen Kit makes high-power devices more accessible to people than ever before. It handles up to 220W in a 107 gram durable body that feels smooth yet textured - it will feel like it’s a part of you.
It runs on two 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED) and is paired with the 8mL SKRR-S tank which makes charging and filling less frequent. It's amazing how much battery life you get from this device! It's proven to offer more than 40% more battery life compared to its competition.
The kit comes with QF coils (Strip & Meshed) but you can also use any of the GT series coils, which have enough variety to suit any vape user.
The Gen mod runs Vaporesso's AXON Chip which makes it easier than ever to operate. You have four settings to choose from:
- Pulse Mode gives you consistent wattage and a continuous hit throughout your puff by firing every 0.02 seconds. This means better clouds and flavour.
- ECO Mode allows for your batteries to run in power-saving mode to extend your battery life when needed, just like your iPhone. (When batteries reach 40%, it will automatically ask you to switch to ECO Mode.)
- Smart Temperature Control (TC) Mode will automatically recognise if you have attached a TC coil that will give you optimal flavour by simply adjusting how hot you would like it.
- DIY Mode is still available to pick and choose whatever settings you would like to use. We recommend most advanced vapers to use this setting.
SMOOTH, DURABLE, SOLID
Gen's soft-touch casing is made from four layers of coating, giving it a soft rubber-like feel, yet still making it smooth to touch. Its final protective coating makes it scratch and fire resistant for just that extra peace of mind.
It's amazing how light this thing actually is, weighing in at 107 grams it leaves its competition in the dual 18650 battery market for dead.
Keeping with the Gen's simplicity, it has a small 2.5cm long screen, making it easy and simple to read, and a big golden fire button situated towards the the top of the frame for easy access with your thumb or index finger.
The micro USB port is positioned at the front of the device, so you can charge the device while its standing upright.
SUPER CHARGE YOUR CLOUDS
The heart of the tank comes from the QF design. The QF air distribution system provides exquisite flavour and warmth by keeping cold drafts out, creating a perfect balance between taste and cloud chasing. Also, this new breakthrough technology eliminates spit back!
If you aren't up for the challenge of the QF coils, the tank is also compatible with the popular Vaporesso GT series coils with the ever-so-favourite GT ceramic coils.
- This kit is not recommended for beginner vapers.
- The Skrr-S Tank's Drip Tip has an 810 thread and is NOT compatible with the Vaporesso Skrr Resin Drip Tip.
- This kit requires two 18650 Batteries that are sold separately.
- This kit comes with Vaporesso QF Coils that you can also purchase separately.
- If you damage your tank's glass, you can always replace it with a Vaporesso Skrr Tank 8ml Glass.
- Compatible with Vaporesso GT Coil.
VAPORESSO GEN 220W TC KIT SPECIFICATIONS:
Vaporesso Gen 220W Mod
- 93.5 x 53 x 27mm
- Display: 0.91 inch OLED screen
- Charge current: 2.5A
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (Not included)
- Output wattage: 5-220W
- Resistance range: 0.03 - 5 ohm
Vaporesso Skrr-S Tank
- Size: 30 x 55.9mm
- 8mL capacity
- QF Meshed & QF Strip (compatible with GT Coils)
- 510 thread
- 810 drip tip
What's In The Box?
• 1 × GEN mod
• 1 × SKRR-S tank (8ml)
• 1 × QF Meshed coil 0.2Ω (Pre-installed)
• 1 × QF Strip coil 0.15Ω
• 1 × Replacement glass tube (5ml)
• 2 × O-ring
• 1 × USB cable
• 1 × User guide
• 1 × Warranty card
Please Note: There is always risk involved when using rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Vape Freedom is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that are sold on vapefreedom.com.au
Vape Freedom will not be held liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) nor any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a great understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be aware that they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there is visible damage to a battery, please do not use it. Be sure to always store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container.
Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates. There are many places that will dispose of batteries properly for you.
If you have any further questions about batteries, you can also call, chat, or email our customer service team, as we are always happy to help at email@example.com
Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.